Sage 300 connecting to Database is slow – it happens when you add additional software to the system. It may also happen when some hardware issues are directly affecting the connectivity of the network.
Here you get to know more causes about this problem and also the way of resolving it. All this information is taken directly from the Sage support team so that we can help you out from this situation. But after that still, you need to know more or want to contact the customer support team then you can reach us via a toll-free number, email or a live chat.
These are the following causes due to which Sage database connection error slows down:
- When the antivirus or anti-malware scans the data and doesn’t find it system-friendly.
- Failure of the hard drive.
- When the server or workstation requirements don’t meet.
- Files got corrupted due to the presence of malware or virus.
- The dataflow gets ruptured when the data migration starts from server to the workstation.
- When the log viewer file is larger than 2 GB.
- When Sage Log File isn’t functioning well.
- When the system or the software tries to encounter latency issues, network adaptor software or hardware issue.
Resolution Steps for Sage 300 Connecting to Database Slow
You need to follow the process to fix the issue of slow connection. So follow all the steps one by one to get it resolved easily. The steps are as follows:-
- Firstly, create a new database:
- Set it up with the Sage 300
- Now open the SQL management studio
- You need to check-in the SQL server on which the database is already created
- Build new and fresh database in it
- Select the option of a new database by right-clicking on it
- Click on both database option that is for company and system with the names
- Now enter the name of both and click on the OK button to create it
- Now connect the new database to the Sage 300
- For the System Database
3. Go to the database setup screen
4. Click on the New button
- Then enter the name of the database that you want to create
- After that, select the system option as the category & click on the OK button
- A screen is opened as Edit the SQL Server Database Profile
- In this, enter all the details of the server
- For Company Database
- Click on the database screen of the setup
- Then create the new database by clicking on the New button
- After that enter the name that you want to enter for your company database
- Now do select the category of the database as the Company and then click on the OK button.
So, this is it for creating and connecting the database easily. Now you can check the setup list of database and then you can see your newly created database over there.
How to Reach Us?
You can easily contact the Sage 50 customer support team if you are facing any issues or have any queries. The team is available via Email Id email@example.com, Sage 50 Live Chat or at Sage 300 Support Toll-Free Number 1800-910-4754.
Report Your Issue
(Didn't find what you were looking for! Report your issue and get customized help from our Sage experts.)