Sage 50 error opening the company.asd file happens when user try to accessing the forms. So you need to get it fix as it stops your working in the Sage application. Here you get the solution to get it resolved by your own and the reasons that also causes the same error in your Sage account. The solution is directly provided by the Sage 50 technical support team who is always here 24/7 hours to get your issues resolved in no time. Follow the process properly to resolve the error completely and get back to the work.
The team members are trained, expert, educated, and professionals with many years of experience. So they can easily understand all the glitches for which you want the solution. You can also reach the support team directly for the Sage 50 error opening Company.asd file via Sage technical support toll-free number.
Causes for Sage 50 Not Opening company.asd File
- EIN of the company is changed.
- Opening forms using Aatrix for Sage DacEasy Payroll.
- Company EIN is missing in Sage DacEasy.
Process for Fix the Sage Error Opening company.asd
- In Payroll, go to the Edit option
- Now click on the Federal Tax then do update the EIN (Employer Identification Name) with the old number before doing any changes
- Then press the OK button
- Do take the backup 1 of the Current company
- Now again go to the edit option to do changes in the EIN by replacing the old with new one
- Save the changes by clicking on the OK button
- Do take the backup 2 again after making these changes in the company file
- Make a copy of this company to make the new company
- Now restore the Backup 2 in this new company
- Click on the File menu option and open the original company
- Select the Edit option then click on the option named Federal Tax
- After that do change the EIN to the original number
- Select the OK button to save all the changes
- Go to the New company and close the Original company
- Now this is the company that will move forward
- At the end, add this new forward going company in the networked computer and do make it as default.
How to get in touch?
Still, you have any queries or problems then do contact the Sage technical support number 1800-910-4754 immediately. Team members are glad to help you out in all the situations when ever needed. They are here all around the clock to provide you the best assistance ever. You can also get in touch with the team through email or Sage 50 live chat with the professionals.
Report Your Issue
(Didn't find what you were looking for! Report your issue and get customized help from our Sage experts.)