Sage 50 Printer not activated error code 30 occurs when the driver is not updated or settings are not properly set. To fix the issue of the printer, here is the solution below that is given by the Sage 50 support team who is always here 24/7 hours to help you out whenever needed. You just need to follow the steps to get it resolved smoothly. You can also contact the team directly at Sage 50 support phone number. The team is great, expert, trained, educated and professional as they have many years.
Causes for Sage 50 Error Printer not Activated Error Code 30
- Using older version of the sage or outlook
- Having errors with SPLWOW64.EXE file after printing the data
- Default printer of the Windows is not selected
Resolution to fix the Sage 50 Error Printer not Activated
Method 1- Check printer settings
- In your system, press and hold the Windows+R key to open the RUN window
- In the RUN window, write the Control then press the Enter button from the keyboard
- Now do select the option Devices and Printers
- On the printer device right-click on it then from the options click on the Set as Default Printer
- Check and verify that you can email it
Method 2- Windows profile is damaged
- Firstly, create the new Windows profile
- Email account needs to be setup under new user profile
- Do verify that email can be done in new profile.
Method 3- In forms folder PTR files are damaged
- Run the data path after browsing the program path
- Do double click on the Forms folder
- The files having the .PTR extension needs to be removed now
Method 4- Sage and the Email needs to run as an administrator
- Firstly, close the email and the sage application
- Open the properties by doing the right-click on the icon of the Sage 50 application
- Go to the Compatibility tab and click on the button Change Settings for all users
- Now tick mark the box named Run this program as an Administrator
- Select the Apply button and then ok button
How to reach us?
For more information, contact the team immediately via call or email. Dial the Sage 50 customer support number 1800-910-4754 to get the solution and the information regarding your issues and queries. The team is eagerly waiting for you to contact them so that they help you. You can also contact the team via email or do a Sage 50 live chat with the professionals. Team never let you go without the information so you don’t need to worry; you definitely get the proper solution.
Report Your Issue
(Didn't find what you were looking for! Report your issue and get customized help from our Sage experts.)